Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I apply it?
1. Choose a window that receives direct sunlight. The window cling sparkles in any window, but in east/west facing windows you may catch a striking sunrise/sunset rainbow when the sun's rays shine through it.
2. Run the window cling under warm water.
3. Place smooth side down on window.
4. Lightly press down and wipe away any excess water. Enjoy!
* Rainbows appear brightest on closer, lighter colored surfaces.
* Spritz with water for easier removal and to reuse over and over again
Q: Where will I get the best rainbows from my window rainbows?
If you see a faint rainbow, reposition it to see if you get a more vivid rainbow. Rainbows appear brightest on lighter colored, closer surfaces. Anytime sunlight shines THROUGH the material it will act like a prism and turn that part of the sunbeam into a rainbow. You will get the best rainbows on east or west facing windows. Rainbows on windows facing north or south, will still be pretty, but will not create a rainbow on your floor.
Q: How do I become a partner with the Double Rainbow Project?
Please visit our Partnership section and fill out the form, feel free to also leave a message in the chat. We will be in touch shortly!
Q: Can I fundraise for a friend or something like a Go Fund Me page?
Our partnership opportunities must be for a non-profit organization with a Tax ID Number.
Q: How can I purchase the rainbow clings?
Please visit the Double Rainbow Project store to purchase.
Q: How do I contact the Double Rainbow Project?